A LinkedIn Page acts as the voice of your organization on LinkedIn. It helps members learn more about your business, brand, products and services, and job opportunities. To interact with members on LinkedIn as an organization, you must have a LinkedIn Page.
Before creating a Page for your company, you’ll need to create a LinkedIn profile with your real first and last name. Page creation is currently available on desktop only.
To create a LinkedIn Page:
- Click the Work icon in the top right corner of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click Create a Company Page. You’ll also select this option to create a Page for a school.
- Select the page type you’d like to create from the following options:
- Small business
- Medium to large business
- Showcase page
- Educational institution (high school or university/college)
- Enter your Page identity, Company or Institution details, and Profile details information.
- Check the verification box to confirm you have the right to act on behalf of that company or school in the creation of the page.
- Click Create page.
If you don’t have a confirmed email address associated with your LinkedIn account, you’ll be prompted to add and verify your email address.
Note: A red error message may appear if your LinkedIn account has recently been created or you don’t have enough connections. Learn more about how to build your professional network.