- INITIAL CONSIDERATIONS
- DATA STORAGE
As a data management company, Reportei reserves the right to use the user’s personal and professional information, provided it is provided through the registration form or for the use of the software. Noteworthy, however, is the guarantee of confidentiality of these data by Reportei, which undertakes not to disclose them to third parties without the user’s prior authorization.
When the user carries out a transaction with our website, we collect the personal information that he provides to us, such as name, e-mail, and address, as part of the purchase and sale process.
When the user accesses our website, we also automatically receive the internet protocol from his computer, IP address, to obtain information that helps us learn about his browser and operating system.
Who will only carry out e-mail messages if the user allows them? In these emails, the user will receive news about our website, new products, and other updates.
When hiring the software Reportei, the user becomes aware of collecting some personal information to run the software.
Cookies are small text files sent to the user’s computer, stored on this device. These small files are used to recognize, track and store the user’s Internet browsing.
In general, cookies are used to:
- Provide differentiated services, remembering who the user is and what their browsing habits are, in addition to accessing their registration information at https://reportei.com/ (stored on our servers).
- Measure certain navigation patterns, map areas of the Reportei website the user visited, and their visiting habits. We use this information to check our users’ browsing routine and thus offer increasingly personalized content and/or services.
- Facilitate and expedite the filling of forms. The information contained in the cookies of each user can be used to pre-fill the data collection forms existing on the Internet.
Advertisers, partners, and/or sponsors of Reportei may use their own cookies, which are not covered by this Policy. We suggest the user consult the privacy policies of these companies.
The user has the power to turn off his cookies in the options of his browser or making changes in the tools of antivirus programs. However, this may change the way you interact with ours or other websites. This may affect or not allow you to log in to programs, websites, or forums of our and other networks.
- USE OF USER INFORMATION
The information collected by Reportei will be used to personalize the content and/or services provided. This includes personalization services, interactive communications, shopping online, and other types of services. Having more information about the user, Reportei will provide more relevant content and services and provide a better experience online.
The information can also be used to generate general statistical data for informational or commercial purposes. Who may provide geographic, demographic, psychographic, and user usage profile information to partners, sponsors, advertisers, or other external companies without revealing names or other browsing data.
Individual personal information will not be marketed or provided to third parties under any circumstances, except in strict compliance with court orders or similar legal procedures. All information provided to partners, sponsors, advertisers, and others will only be for user groups (market segments).
All personal information relating to members, subscribers, customers, or visitors using Reportei’s services will be treated by the General Personal Data Protection Law of August 14, 2018 (Law No. 13,709).
The personal information collected from the user may include, for example, his name, e-mail, telephone and/or mobile phone number, address, and date of birth.
- INFORMATION SHARING
Reportei does not have the practice of disclosing information that can identify its users, except when authorized by them or in the circumstances provided for in this agreement. In some cases, this identification will be necessary if the user purchases a certain product or service that needs personal information. Identification can also be requested so that a particular business transaction can take place. The disclosure of user data may also occur due to legal requirements. Reportei may disclose the user’s personal information in some circumstances, listed in the following cases:
- Business partners and sponsors: Reportei may disclose the user’s personal information to partners, sponsors, advertisers, and others. However, in these cases, who will consult the user before data collection or transfer is made. The details of the shared use can be found in the specific use contracts and the rules of the promotions. Some or all of the data collected during a Reportei promotion may be shared with a sponsor. If data is shared to identify the user, he will be informed before data collection or transfer.
- Third-party data and aggregated data: Under confidentiality agreements and other contractual instruments, Reportei can compare user information with third-party data. In addition, Reportei may release aggregated statistics to groups of users to describe its services to potential partners, sponsors, and advertisers.
- Others: Reportei may also reveal information about the user in special cases where there is a reason to believe that they are necessary to identify, contact, or legally act against someone who may be causing harm or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) the rights or property of Reportei, other Reportei users, or anyone who is harmed by such activities. In addition, Reportei may disclose information about the user in cases required by law or judicial authority.
When you provide personal information such as name, phone number, and address to complete a transaction, check your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase. We obtain your consent to store and/or use such information. After carrying out actions, we understand that the user agrees with the data collection to be used by our company.
If we ask you for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will ask you directly for your consent or allow you to speak up.
If the user changes his mind after providing us with his data, he may withdraw his consent. For us to contact you, for the continuous collection of data, use, or disclosure of your information, at any time, the user must contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE
- THE ANNOUNCEMENTS
Like other websites, we collect and use the information contained in the advertisements. The information contained in the advertisements includes the user’s IP (address internet Protocol), his ISP (Internet Service Provider), the browser used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time of his visit, and the pages visited within site.
- SECURITY PRECAUTIONS ESTABLISHED FOR USER PROTECTION IN THE EVENT OF LOSS, MISUSE, OR CHANGE OF INFORMATION
The information on Reportei’s account is password-protected so that only the user has access to their personal information.
The password is secret, and we recommend to the user that it is not revealed to anyone. Reportei will not, under any circumstances, request, either by email or phone, the user’s personal password. The user must remember to log out of his account and close his browser window when browsing the Internet. This makes it difficult for others to access their personal information and correspondence if the user shares a computer with someone or uses a computer in a public place, such as a library or public Internet access location.
No data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, although Reportei will always do its best to protect your personal information, it is impossible to guarantee all information that the user may provide to us. It is a personal decision to use the service under these conditions.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
In general, the third-party suppliers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose information to enable them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as gateways payment and other payment transaction processors, have their own Privacy Policies concerning the information we are required to provide from purchase-related transactions.
We recommend that the users read their privacy policies to understand how these suppliers will use their personal information for these suppliers.
In particular, it is important to remember that certain suppliers may be located or have facilities located in jurisdictions other than ours or the one in which the user is located. Thus, if the user wants to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then their information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction (s) in which the service provider or its facilities are located.
If our website is acquired or merged with another company, the user’s information may be transferred to the new owners to maintain services to the user.
- FINAL CONSIDERATIONS
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not improperly lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Ultimately the user is responsible for maintaining their privacy and the confidentiality of their passwords and/or personal information.
Therefore, we recommend the user to:
- Use complex passwords, formed by long combinations of different types of characters, with unusual combinations on the keyboard, since simple passwords are easily broken.
- Only provide your password when making purchases in person, never providing it online. If this occurs, the user must modify it immediately.
- Avoid including information that allows people to find you, such as a phone number or mailing address. It should be noted that personal ads, forums, and chat rooms are in the public domain, and the information made available on these means will be available to anyone with access to them.