The new version of Reportei gives more possibilities for customizing the report and one of them is being able to configure a metric. When hovering your mouse over a metric, some options will appear and if you click to Edit, the left sidebar will expand with the possible options.
- the value of that same metric in the previous period or not;
- or if you want to show the variation (comparison percentage) with the absolute value;
In graphs, you will have the option to select the type of graph. Attention: Reportei will show by default the most recommended type of chart for the information. So, depending on the information present in the chart, some type may not fit.
- The number of rows you want to display in the table
- How do you want to order the display of data in the table (metric and order – descending or ascending)
- And you can even click on columns or rows and hide some, if you wish:
See how simple it is:
Any doubts, we are available on the support chat!
Our service is open from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 6 pm (except holidays) 😉